A Talk!!!



 Can I ever hope to accomplish something significant in life?


What motivates you to aim high?

-To be content. to have faith. to have people around me adore and admire me, and to make other people envious (chuckles)



Ok. Do you see any changes in yourself? Your past and present lives should be contrasted. How have you been and how were you?

-Obviously, things have changed. I once become so complicated that I was unable to communicate with others. I was tremendously concerned about everything that made me who I was. I wanted to mimic other people. The situation has altered, though. I have a lot of self-assurance. And I believe I can handle anything in life or anyone. I've stopped caring what other people think of me.



So what exactly is this change? Do you believe it just occurred?

-No. It took place gradually. I gained too much knowledge. I fell a lot, got back up a lot, and eventually made it to where I am now.



Are you now joyful?
 
-Of sure, I say. I lead a unique existence. I've achieved the goals I set for myself ten years ago. a self-assured and brave individual.



So this is not a major accomplishment? You are leading a unique life.

-Hmmm. Sure, it is. But nothing major has occurred.



Big connotes self-assurance, joy, and achievement. Your success is a
result of who you are. Everyone succeeds to some extent in life. Just as we keep contrasting our success with some predetermined, externally-focused patterns, not everyone has the confidence to recognise it as an accomplishment. Success knows no bounds. Everyone has their own definition of success and they each achieve it in a different manner. As a natural human nature, yearning for something bigger is not always negative, but how can one minimise the accomplishments and landmarks previously attained? Don't make fun of oneself. You are far better than you give yourself credit for.




Once you see back,
You see the rough road,
Full of rocks, pebbles, stones and mud
that you crossed one by one..
patiently, courageously, steadily
That stumbling on sharp curves,
Those falls that wounded badly,
But, you stood up every-time,
Though the zeal was absent many a time, it was just a compulsion as there was no other way than walking ahead,
But you had the courage and
a hope,
that there will be peace at the end of the road.
you reached at every milestone.
after many milestones here comes another door
push it, open it to see the beauty and to enjoy the world still unexplored,
For you are an explorer who loves to explore
and who enjoys little surprises life holds...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सृष्टि से पहले सत् नहीं था, असत् भी नहीं, छिपा था क्या, कहां किसने ढका था....: ऋगवेद के सूक्तों का हिन्दी अनुवाद है यह अमर गीत

क्या आपने बन्ना-बन्नी, लांगुरिया और खेल के गीतों का मज़ा लिया है. लेडीज़ संगीत का मतलब केवल डीजे पर डांस करना नहीं है..

भुवाल रियासत के सन्यासी राजा की कहानी, जो मौत के 12 साल बाद फिर लौट आयाः भारत के इतिहास में जड़ा अद्भुत, अनोखा और रहस्यमयी सच